Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,048 (€2,811) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)