Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04850 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,534 (31,632₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)