Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04687 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,425 (51,753₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)