Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38870 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,795 (R$ 7,190) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)