Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.441 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,345 (€5,791) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)