Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.435 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,596 (€3,202) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)