Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.528 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,357 (€2,198) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)