Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.525 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,321 (€2,833) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)