Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,531 (€3,577) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)