Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13297 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,430 (Bs 48,353) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)