Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13391 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,676 (Bs 34,915) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)