Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Mar del Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mar del Plata.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01418 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,181 (ARS $153,804) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)