Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,686 (€2,499) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)