Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,078 (€2,532) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)