Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,014 (COL$8,625,556) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (37 minutes ago)