Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02598 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,985 (Php153,350) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)