Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,729 (2,938,202 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)