Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00100 CAD / MMK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,947 (1,951,434 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)