Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39003 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,359 (R$ 8,612) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)