Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37396 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,514 (R$ 9,398) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)