Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.345 CAD / BHD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,848 (Dinar 1,150) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)