Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.411 CAD / BHD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,253 (Dinar 954) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)