Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.551 CAD / BHD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,266 (Dinar 638) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)