Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03866 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,203 (82,851 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)