Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 40% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,253 (€3,531) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)