Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 36% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,057 (€4,609) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)