Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 44% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,914 (€3,780) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)