Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 44% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,897 (€3,308) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)