Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,102 (€2,948) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)