Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 36% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,405 (€2,357) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)