Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07396 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,648 (E£ 35,799) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)