Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07158 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,966 (E£ 41,437) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)