Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,195 (E£ 30,898) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)