Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06999 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,832 (E£ 40,461) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)