Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01283 CAD / KES
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,926 (Shilling228,086) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)