Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08609 CAD / MVR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,008 (69,787 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)