Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07814 CAD / MVR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,420 (69,358 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)