Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08329 CAD / MVR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,874 (46,513 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)