Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04558 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,674 ($U80,607) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)