Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37384 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,565 (6,862TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)