Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18957 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,482 (18,365 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)