Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20287 CAD / SDG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,850 (14,049 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)