Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,301 (1,426,838 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)