Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,358 (2,230,638 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)