Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,600 (1,652,620 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)