Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,057 (2,991,018 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)