Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,307 (2,639,539 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)