Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,410 (1,945,904 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)