Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,945 (€2,765) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)