Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.390 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,078 (€2,214) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)