Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,653 (COL$7,117,086) in Maicao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)