Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CAD / BYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,590 (38,441,251 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)