Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,438 (﷼ 141,121,804) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 5 hours ago)