Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,835 (﷼ 159,771,038) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)