Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03798 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,317 (61,004 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)