Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,533 (64,247 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)