Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03910 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,402 (61,433 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)