Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02018 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,887 (руб 143,046) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)