Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01961 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,680 (₨85,712) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)