Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,879 prices entered by 483 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,971 (€2,607) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)