Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,236 (₨62,943) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)