Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22756 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,106 (R$ 13,648) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)