Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,372 (€5,615) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)