Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,435 (€2,996) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (23 minutes ago)