Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,657 (€3,117) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)