Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04919 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,096 (42,602₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)