Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08184 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,111 (E£ 13,580) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)