Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13580 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,120 (8,245 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (32 minutes ago)