Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13419 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 66% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,054 (7,855 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)