Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14209 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,283 (9,032 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)