Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18876 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,273 (元12,040) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)