Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20295 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,272 (元16,123) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)