Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15518 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,684 (30,185 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)