Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15011 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,015 (26,749 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)