Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15493 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,411 (22,018 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)