Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02040 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,396 (₨68,426) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)