Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01952 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,775 (₨90,909) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)