Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,087 (₨106,257) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)