Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,371 (₨120,712) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)