Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02545 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,635 (Php64,218) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (37 minutes ago)