Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,616 (3,396,144 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)