Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00200 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,424 (1,709,138 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)