Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,294 ($3,344) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)