Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.261 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,821 ($4,617) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)