Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.320 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,044 ($3,822) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)