Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,522 ($4,912) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 4 hours ago)