Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,102 ($2,353) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)