Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,609 ($3,628) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)