Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 612 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,521 ($3,544) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)