Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06656 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,532 (Mex$ 23,015) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)