Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07180 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,629 (Mex$ 22,686) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)