Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07112 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,687 (Mex$ 23,723) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)