Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07368 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,741 (Mex$ 37,203) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)