Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07109 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,592 (Mex$ 36,462) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)