Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06825 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,847 (Mex$ 41,711) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)