Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06709 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,279 (Mex$ 48,873) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)