Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)